Friday 4 July 2014

Inca Jungle Trail Video

I'm going to be busy helping out with hay baling this afternoon, so I wasn't sure if I would have time to post today or not. But then somthing cool happened that meant I have something to share with you afterall :)

One of the lovely people I met while on the Inca Jungle Trek in Peru in January tagged me in a link on Facebook.

When I clicked to see what I was tagged in, it was this awesome video montage of the middle 2 days of our trip! 

It was so good to watch that I thought I would share with you - I'm the one who appears with an orange rucksack cover - the walking poles were an attempt to protect my hip injury as much as possible!








If you liked the video, you can read my blog posts about the trip here:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Machu Picchu in Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment